Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, your practitioner will carefully review and discuss your medical history. If you are a good candidate for our services, your practitioner will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments as appropriate.
We do not offer one off consultations. Please see our rates for Programmes that we offer.
Most of consultations currently are conducted virtually using our secure video channel.
Clients have unlimited email access for short queries with our Functional Health Clinic provider team when registered via a Premium Wellness Package. However, if an email question or request is deemed by your practitioner to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require the Client to schedule a phone, video or in person visit instead of responding via email.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with Functional Health Clinic team members. Canceling within 24-hours will mean that you have lost your appointment slot.
If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the Client portal, you will have lost your appointment.
If after initial consultation you decide that working with us is not right for you, we will refund you the cost of your package minus the cost of the initial consultation charged at £180 per hour pro rata.
Billing & Insurance
Please note the following:
- We do not fulfil an insurance company’s requirements and currently we are not covered by any insurance plan.
- We are not available for same-day acute emergency appointments, please call emergency services or your GP.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls or answer emails on evenings or weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an emergency department of your nearest hospital.
We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services via your health insurance provide.
- Most lab tests ordered by Functional Health Clinic will be billed directly to you by the relevant lab. Some labs will be paid for by us and then we will issue you an invoice separately.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalised to you based on your initial evaluation with a Functional Health Clinic practitioner and may include blood, saliva, urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing, we will discuss this with you.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Functional Health Clinic, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
Take The First Step On Your
Journey Back To Health
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a Client. We are happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Functional Health Clinic is right for you.